Monday, May 2, 2011

Read This Blog for Some Excitment

Well, it seems I forgot to blog yesterday.  I totally meant to, but I didn't.  In fact, I kinda forgot about this whole dang thing.  Well, so much for me keeping up with it regularly because I am half a tard (I'm erasing the R word and going for something much more offensive). I guess, though, missing one day doesn't constitute not keeping it up regularly.  However, the year before that counts.  Well, I am here today!

So, not a damn thing has happened since last time.  I did watch Due Date starring the wondrously, hilarious Zack Galifianakis.  I have no idea if that is how you spell his name. I'm not checking either.  If it is, it is.  If it isn't, it isn't.  I doubt he will ever find out about this, so I don't think it matters.  It's a funny movie.  I saw it at the movies when it came out.  But, I rewatched it.  It has some touching moments that kinda fuck it up.  But, it is still funny.  Wow.  That was exciting reading.

What's else is new? Osama Bin Laden is dead.  That's new.  Um, what else?  Oh, Trav's little sister Toni got married. That's super exciting!  I have been Internet spying through facebook at pictures.  She looked gorgeous!  And they had a Rubik's Cube cake.  My dog ate a pair of flip flops of mine yesterday.  I owned them for about 21 hours.  I ate scrambled eggs for breakfast.  Wow.  I am exciting.  Enough to write a whole blog about!

I did get a free thing yesterday!  That was awesome.  I got my weekly copy of Entertainment Weekly.  I love free magazine subscriptions.  Especially good ones.  I also got 4 Wheel and Off Road.  However, I don't so much care about that one.  But, Entertainment Weekly is the best!  It's entertaining on a weekly basis.  I get lots of free subscriptions.  We have almost too many magazines to read every month.  But, that's okay.  I read them!  They might pile up a bit, but I do get to all of them.  Our bathroom is like the periodical section of the public library (yes they have all been flagged). 

Okay, enough bored writing for the evening.  I will write even more boring stuff tomorrow night!  Hurray!

No comments: