Monday, May 16, 2011

I'd Vote Out the Eye of the Tiger

Oh, the night that is tonight.  I made that sound very dramatic, didn't I?  It's not.  In fact, tonight is quite undramatic.  Of course, it was the finale of Survivor, my favorite show of all time!  Yes, I know.  It's Survivor.  Well, I love it.  And, dammit, I was so excited.  I will not speak of all things Survivor because someone else might watch it.  So, I will shut up.  But, let me tell you, I was so excited.  And if ever there was a show I wanted to be on, it is Survivor.  I would need to lose my weight in Boston Robs before I did that.  But, I would love to do it!  Sure, I have never even been camping.  But, alas, who cares.  I wanna be on it!

I would like to thank all my peeps for the glasses information.  There is so many awesome cat-eyed glasses out there.  There is also an amazing site called Zenni Optical (thank you, Aaron) that has all kinds of cute glasses.  I have about 12 pairs in my basket.  Now, I just need to go dig up my prescription.  Or go get a new one.  I do pay for some sort of eye insurance that I have never used.  Smart, right? Pay for something (for 3 years) and never use it.  Gosh, I am an idiot.  I think I should probably use it.   But, there are so many cute glasses.  I will be so stylish, I won't know what to do!  Or at least stylish in my eyes (no pun intended).  I am probably one of the most unstylish people in the free world (or the unfree world, for that matter).  But, I don't care.  I think I look cute.  I am most likely wrong.  Anyway, thank you, Wonderful People of Readerdom, for the help!

Well, I didn't get any free things yesterday because it was gosh darn Sunday.  Nothing against Sunday, but they don't deliver the mail that day.  Damn you, United States Postal Service!  How dare you not give me my mail!  Sure, you do need a day off.  And, of course, we need not spend that much of the tax payer's money just to give Laura a free sample pack of cinnamon toothpicks!  So, I will forgive you.  But, know that Monday-oh, yes, Monday-I will be looking for some fancy little do-dads in the mail!  (I have no idea if any of that punctuation was correct. I hate to admit that, but I was just going on instinct.  I think those instincts might have been wrong.  I am going for it, though.  I pains me to leave it and not look it up.  I am such a freak.  I have to also stop with these parenthetical expressions.)

Okay, enough of me for the day.  I have to get.  And I have to tinkle! I guess I should end this.  You know, I talk a whole lot about human waste in this blog without ever actually meaning to do so.  Next blog....wait for it....Vomit, Spit, and all Things Menstrual!

1 comment:

d.g. said...

I haven't watched Survivor since the first season. Is it still good? Eh, not sure why I'm asking. I can't even remember the last time I watched TV. Oh, yeah, it was 2 weeks ago, and I watched How the Galaxy Works or something like that on the Science Channel. Heh. I never remember to watch TV. I think So You Think You Can Dance started again, and I've already missed some episodes. And that's my favorite show!