Monday, May 30, 2011

My World Got a Tad Bit Greater Today



For you Easter Candy Roller Skating enjoyment, I present....

Peeps Xanadu
In two parts




 



That's right.  One of the greatest movies ever made done using happy Easter Peeps.  I hated Peeps until today. Now I have a whole new respect.  

Happy Veteran's Day.  Thanks, Dad, for that whole going and fighting in a war thing.  You are an super dad who may be the only person in the world who didn't make their Vietnam experience seem like the worst thing that ever happened to him, even though I am sure it is right up there.  I guess you are the one who taught me how to look at a crappy situation and make it funny.  I appreciate all you do!  I love you!



Now, go make a veteran watch Xanadu (my dad took us to see it when it came out).  It will make them feel good!  Just look what it did for Gene Kelly.


No comments: