Friday, June 3, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

You ever see something that just takes your breath away?  A beautiful sunset; the Hope Diamond; this...


Ah, yes.  Beauty.  I have been staring at his rear for quite some time now.  I mean, it is so round.  Sort of bulbous, isn't it?  And his shoes goes so well with the outfit.  I feel this is probably some sort of team building exercises.  Now, we just have to figure out where he works.

So, life this week.  Life this week.  Life this week!  You know, life this week has been fairly boring.  I have had the song "Alone" by Heart in my head for two days now.  It has become mind numbing almost.  Luckily, I like the song.  Not really in a good song kind of a way-in that ironic, it sucks, but is funny in an 80's kind of way like.  So, there's that. 

I ate at Kerby Lane this morning for breakfast after work.  I love Kerby Lane.  I've only been to the one on Guadalupe even though there are a number of others.  But, in all the 15 years I've been around this town, I have only eaten at that one.  But, I had a yummy breakfast with a lovely man.  He's good breakfast company.

I should probably have some sort of life before I decide to blog, shouldn't I?

Oh, I saw The Hangover: Part II.  It's so damn funny!  It's almost equally as funny as the first.  That's hard to top, especially now when we all know to expect the worst (or most awesome!)  I highly recommend it.  Like super a lot.  Super duper a lot!  I think if Jody was ever to run away with some crazy fat lady (that wasn't me), I would set my sites on Zack Galifianakis.  Well, him or Jason Momoa.  They are both up there on my list. 

I got a bunch of free junk.  Magazines, shampoos, conditioners, heart burn medication, lotion.  I got a new magazine-Popular Mechanics.  I am very excited to read it!  Not really.  I am not very popular or mechanical.  But, you can never have too much bathroom/coffee table reading.  Actually, yes you can.  Ask my recycling bin. I am probably a horrible tree hugger for getting so many magazines.  But, I love it.  And they are free.  And, I don't know what strange list I am on, so I can't stop them anyway. 

So, uneventful week. Brilliantly uneventful.  I wonder what snazzy things will fall into my lap this weekend?  Maybe some sort of adventure.  I doubt it.  But, one never knows.

Okay, off to bore others with my no life stories.  Only this time, I shall tell them in person!  Hurray!

1 comment:

sublimenigma said...

That picture is wrong, I'm just saying.
Though I will admit that his butt is strangely bulbous, and bulbous is a fantastic word. So there's that.
I agree that the Hangover Deuce is plenty hilarious, but I don't have a crush on Mr. Galifianakis. Mostly because I'm not into boys...but I digress.
Here's to snazzy weekends!