Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well, he has gone away

But, not forever.

Jody left yesterday for his six week tour of New York and Europe. They had a couple of shows added, so now he gets to go to Paris, the butt head! I am really happy for him, if not a tad bit jealous.

What I am is missing him. Luckily, it isn't for very long. And it is stupid because he has only been gone two days. How gay is that? I am such a girl. Of course, I have stuff to do every minute of everyday, it seems like. And that happens whether he is here or not. But, I miss the shit out of him anyway. Luckily, the dog hasn't noticed he is gone yet. That will start a nervous mess. Ugh, that dog gets so nervous!

Nothing else to report here. Being as I am on my own for the next few weeks, it would start out with my dishwasher breaking and pouring gallons of water all over my kitchen. On the upside, my kitchen floor is clean as hell because it seems to have been all clean water. So, there's that.

I did eat Hot Pockets and Funyuns for dinner to make up for it. Yum! Yep, as you can probably tell by many of the pictures, I eat like a 7th grader whose parents are out of town. But, I give myself three days of that before I have to be a grown up again and eat vegetables and drink water. Or maybe four. I might still be sad from missing him....always an excuse!

But, nothing else much is going on. I didn't read the book I picked out for my book club, and I am avoiding commenting because I am such a loser! I picked out the damn book! What the hell is wrong with me?

I did get a few new magazines in the mail yesterday. I love that. And they were free. I love that even more. Somehow, many many years ago, I got on a list that gives out free magazine subscriptions. I have always gotten random magazines for years now. They usually last a year or two. Then I get new ones. I suddenly get Maxim again (I got that for years), but also: Soul + Body, Woman's Day, Glamour, Shape (to tell me not to eat Hot Pockets and Funyuns), Landscaping, Gardening, Women's Golf, WaterSki (not all of them are good, most I just recycle), Business Week, Game Pro, and Opera. I used to get Teen Vogue, Cosmo, FHM, Remedy, Teen, Seventeen, Lady's Home Journal, a bunch of crap I never read that is equal to WaterSki and Opera, etc. I at one time got 12 magazines a month. It ruled! Now, I do get Texas Monthly and Vegetarian Times. But, I buy those myself. Enough about magazines...oh, how I love them.

Nothing else new to report. I forgot to record Lost tonight which ticks me off because I really want to know what the hell is going to happen with Sayid and Ben and well, the whole lot of them. I love the hell out of Lost. I am so sad that I missed it! Thank god for the Internet.

Okay, I'm off (like you didn't know that)!

1 comment:

d.g. said...

Holy crap, I eat Hot Pockets (Ham 'n' Cheese) and Funyuns, too, 2 or 3 times a week for lunch! YUMMMMM!