Friday, April 10, 2009

If I die, invite Bible Man to my funeral! Wait, make him dress as Buddy!


Guess what? Smiley Face Tack Man is still there!! Yes he is! See-->

And I thought I would throw in just part of the board to show you that I am not intruding on any important break room information. That label thing there is new as of yesterday. So, can you imagine how much room I used to have? The buzz kill must have called in sick this morning.

Also, while I am at work, I thought you people would enjoy this picture. See those pretty flowers in that water? See how that water is a bit dirty and needs to be thrown out and new water added? See that? Well, they are all fake. Fake! Even the dirty looking water is fake! How tacky is that? Very! That means, I must go buy tons of them and place them all over my house! Oh, how I love tacky (if you can't tell by my clothes and hair).

That's about all. I haven't watched Lost yet. I did today watch an episode of "Charles in Charge" that starred the one and only Meg Ryan. She sure surpassed the rest of the cast, although Buddy Limbeck did go on to be Bibleman and on "Celebrity Fit Club." So, an Oscar nod or two isn't much compared to that. Of course, these days she isn't quite what she used to be. Neither is her face...Oh!

Talked to the Jodster a bunch of times today. Their first show is tomorrow night. I will be there in spirit. Well, I guess unless I die and find out there is eternal life and that I haven't solved whatever earthly problem I have and it just so happen that that problem is in New York City tomorrow night then I won't be there in spirit. Wait, or would that mean my spirit wouldn't be there? Oh, who the hell cares!


(Odd side note) I was looking for a picture of Jody to link to his name up there. So, I put his name in google images, just to see what comes up. And guess what does!!! A very small picture of me and my sister in 1978. Weird!

No comments: