Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The way most boring post I can come up with!

I don't mean for it to be, but I got nothing going on. Really, I don't. I have some school work to do. Nothing major. I have some work work to do. See, nothing exciting. But, I know that I get excited about reading anything new in a blog I follow (D.G., This means you!).

Tomorrow I am going out to lunch with Kathie. I am stealing her away because she only has about six weeks until her little munchkin arrives. So, I figure I best better get some super fun girl time before I never get to see her again. Or at least she won't have any time to have any Anders free fun (which I am sure she won't even want).

There are a couple of new pictures of my fellow on The Wooden Birds myspace page.



I gotta say that that haircut he has is looking mighty fine. Wonder who did it? Well, I think that would be me! But, really, he is just adorable. I get a bit googly over him from time to time if you haven't noticed.

Nothing else new is going on at all. One of our mice that so love to invade our house from time to time seems to have died in the wall. That's always a plus! It smells quite nice in the living room right now. And it is in a place that no one is getting to. So, I am guessing I will just chill out in the bedroom or the boy's room until it rots away. Oh, that sounds so gross. Schneider is loving it, though. I bet he wishes he could wallow in it. Yuck! Gosh, I love that gross dog!

And, that's about all. If I can think of anything else, I shall add it on later. Oh, how exciting I am. Isn't it sad?

Oh, I meant to inform all that smiley face tack man is still there! He is missing a nose which someone has placed next to him, but alas, it is still there! Hurray!

1 comment:

d.g. said...

I hate when stuff dies in the walls. It's so gross to think that there is a DECOMPOSING CORPSE in your house. And it's not even a cool one, like a zombie or something! There really is nothing remotely interesting about a bloated dead rat or frog. Hopefully it will finish rotting soon, or you may be forced to hang eleventy zillion air freshener trees from your ceiling!