Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ah, the weekend!

I have this weekend off. I am so happy! I love weekends off. I should be cleaning and doing homework, but I'm not. Well, I am cleaning because our house needs it. I mean, we aren't the slobs of the century, but we do like to spread clothes from here to eternity. And, it needs a good spring cleaning. So, I am taking on this task tonight. Sure, it's late. But, I got through the kitchen and bathroom. Next is folding clothes. Hurray!

I did chicken and ferret sit tonight for a while at T and J who are off having family Easter fun. I got to hang out with there menagerie of animules, play the Sims (a horrible addiction if you start), and just chill for a while.

Last night was Maria's belated birthday party at Shangri-La. I like it there. It's pleasant, not to crowded, and only mostly full of hipster dopes. I think the skinny jean per capita is a bit lower there than in the usual Austin hot spots like: the grocery store, the laundromat, the post office. You know, the normal places where people get dressed up to show off.

It was a good time! We had birthday pie! Now, I am usually not one for pie because hot fruit is just wrong. But Kristy was wonderful enough to bring a banana cream pie which I can do because we all know bananas aren't really fruit.

Here are some pictures from my fab new camera phone! I sent Jody off to Europe with my camera and the ghost that lives inside (or the black smoke monster if you watch Lost).









Don't Kristy's boobs look amazing in that one picture? Well, she has great boobs all the time, but you know what I mean.

So, there we are, except since I was the only photog, there are none of me. It was a lot of fun, even if I did the Laura and said something stupid.

So, we are sitting talking about how awesome it is that Vermont and Iowa are part of the now with gay marriage. That rules! And, of course, I say that marriage is sacred because I can go marry that guy over there (at which point I point to a hot guy sitting at a table across the way. I don't even know him, but I can marry him. Then two of the girls there burst out laughing and tell me that that isn't a guy, that is their friend Rebecca! Oh, yea. Yep, it was a girl. And, of course, did they have to go tell her? Yes! I wanted to die. Well, she looked like a hot guy. And if we had both been in Iowa, I might have made it legal! Anyway, I wanted just hide under the picnic table we were sitting at. I didn't get, though. I just smiled and waved at poor Rebecca. Ugh. Foot in mouth (much like Weenies eyeliner story!).



Oh, I did find this weird Easter Bunny at Wal-green's, so I had to buy it.



It says hollow milk flavored. Now, it was hollow, so I am thinking it was milk flavored. But, really what the hell is hollow milk flavored? Milk with no emotions flavored? It tasted like sweet. Not milk. Sort of like cheap white chocolate but without any flavor except sweet. It wasn't good. I didn't eat it all, so you know it was not good!

I have talked to Jody a bunch since he has gone. They have had their first two shows. Both went well. I am so glad for him! I think he is having a good time. They play DC tomorrow night. So, if you live there, go and support my boyfriend!

Well, that's it for me. I am off to scrub the toilet. Hurray! My dream of dream!


This is a note after I looked at my post. Okay, go to the picture of the two girls with short hair. See the person in the background in the red jacket/shirt? That's the girl I thought was a hot guy. See, from that angle you can't tell she is a girl! Ugh, I am such a douche!

No comments: