Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Look how nice I am with that title. Do you have any idea how much I want to make fun of ghost Jesus being all Incredible Hulk and moving some large boulder. Or do you think he just David Blaned his way through the boulder? Casper and Patrick Swayze could just walk through walls and stuff. And so could Harry Potter at certain points. So, I guess even if Jesus where a wizard he could have risen today! Hurray! But, I didn't do any such thing. I just wrote a nice title. So, Happy Easter!

I didn't do much for it except some laundry. I am catching up on 30 Rock because I haven't watched it in a long time. I love the shit out of this show. I hope all the world thinks Tina Fey is as genius as I do. She's brilliant! I have a true respect for comedy. And she is really funny.

Oh, what I did do this Easter Sunday is get a bit of a sunburn. Actually, I got a pretty good one. I went to a friend's house this afternoon, and we sat out on her back porch for about an hour talking. I was sitting right in the sun. But, it was so gorgeous out there today, that I didn't mind. However, once I got home, I realized I am a bit burned. Actually, I am burned pretty good. I would take a picture, but my camera is in DC and my phone is in my purse in the living room. So, you may get a picture later. It was a beautiful day, though. I think it was worth it.

Talked to Jody. Their show in DC went well. Yay! I wish I could see him play. Soon, soon!

Okay, nothing much else is going on. Got a new book to read. Didn't do a damn bit of homework. Ugh! But, alas, I shall get on it soon. Maybe I would rather sleep. Ah, who knows!

No comments: