Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh, Happy Tack Man Day!

Some person in this building is awesome. I go to the break room a bit ago to have some delicious dinner, and what do I see? This...



Someone has not only allowed Happy Tack Man to stay put, but they made him better! Oh, I knew I didn't work with only Scrooges! I am so happy! Yay!

On another note, I talked to Jody for a good long time today! That's another yay! I have actually talked to him everyday since he left. But it is rare to get an long time to talk. Actually, it is gmail chatting. It seems that the all those people that follow Verizon customers around don't go to Europe. Haha. But, it was pretty cool. He seems to be digging it. I am glad. Life on the road, KG. Life on the Road...

Less than three weeks, and he is home! Hurray! Of course, I get him a week, and then he is off again. But, I get a week. Yehaw!

No comments: