Friday, June 17, 2011

Hotness in so Many Ways

Oh, the life of a fabulous lady like myself.  It sure is exciting.  I tell you what.  You just don't know what can happen when you live on the edge like I do.  You might find yourself at work.  You might find yourself at HEB.  You might find yourself watching television.  Oh, yes.  You might.

Sure, I haven't done much of anything too exciting.  But, it's too fucking hot.  Too HOT!  Yes, a blog about weather.  It really is called for.  Today it was 103.  Tomorrow it looks to be 104.  Yesterday it was 101.  And, the hits just keep on coming.  It's too hot.  It's too hot to do any danged thing you can think of.  I would love to go hang out outside.  It's not gonna happen.  I can't even do laundry because it is just too hot. I've been wearing the same damn pants for a week because our laundry room is outside and unairconditioned.  I don't care if I smell like an old dog mixed with perfume mixed with Dr. Pepper I spilled all over myself.  It's too hot.  Maybe I will force Jody to do it.  He seems to do nice things like that for me.

On better than death weather news....Mandy is coming to visit this weekend!  Oh dear.  That's all I can say.  Mandy, Shawn, and I will be taking this town by storm.  Or at least as by storm as we can during the reign of Hell right here on Earth.  So, we shall be taking the inside, air conditioned areas of this town by storm.  Oh yes, we will!  Let's see if we can do it up like we used to.  We probably can't.  Well, I can't.  But, I plan on trying.  I really do.  I am sure I will report back with details about this no holds barred weekend.  That is, if I still have arms when we are done.

And for your viewing pleasure....Just be prepared for the fine and sexy dancing.  You loins will probably throb.  Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments: