Sunday, June 12, 2011

Remember the Alamo!

There are many things about this town o'mine that I love...Maria's Taco Express, Barton Springs, the people, the Alamo Drafthouse, the general awesomeness of the city.  And it is good to know that one of my most favorite things is getting a lot of recognition this week.  Sure, I heard about it the first day.  Then Anderson Cooper heard about it the next.  Then the whole world did.  So, my blog today is just to thank The Alamo Drafthouse for being the most awesome group of movie theaters in all the land!  I am so glad I have been a regular since way back in the day when you were on Colorado.  I try to get to you once a month (or three times as I have this month).  I will never talk, text, or tweet in you.  And, I am glad you will take anyone's ass out who will!  All hail, Alamo!

No comments: