Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jumpin Jack Flash has Some Gas, Gas, Gas

So, I'm sitting in my office (actually cubicle) all alone.  Not a soul in here but me.  I have headphones on because I am super jamming out to The Shins (please forgive me, Jody).  Well, not necessarily jamming as it is hard to jam to The Shins.  Anyway, it's just me in  my headphones.

A minute ago, a sudden smell wafted across my nose.  It was fart smell.  It was.  No doubt.  Big old fart smell.  And, I didn't do it! 

Do you know how creepy it is to suddenly smell a big fart when no one is in the building.  Really, me and like two people two floors away.  Do we have ghosts that poot?  It's a new building.  We can't have ghosts.  And before this building was just an airport runway.  No respectful ghost will haunt a runway where no airplane crashes happened.

So, now I am all weirded out.  I guess security might have come in and done it.  But, that doesn't seem like something they would do.  And they would have hollered until I heard them.  Unless that tried to holler, tooted instead, and ran away.  Or maybe they saw a ghost of runways part, and that scared an air biscuit out of their booty. 

I have no idea.  It was creepy thought.  Rogue farts are coming to get me.  I am not sure that is okay with me.

If I never write in this again, it is because I was ax (or is it axe?  And why are their two spellings of it?  I may have to look this up.) murdered by crazy lunatic murder with gas.  Just my luck.  The last thing I smell is a fart.

No comments: