Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What would you do ooo ooo for a Klondike Bar?

The most glorious thing has happened to me. I have found that I can leech someone's wireless connection and sit out on my porch whilst playing on this thing we call the Internets. It is so fab. I am outside right now. There is a super cool lightening storm thing going on over downtown, so I am getting awesome residuals over my head. It's cool out here, not at all hot or humid. Well, a little humid, but not normal Texas in June humid. Thank goodness I still keep my Eeyore's Birthday chair handy. It's good for outside sitting (and comfy to boot!). This is so super cool. I think I shall turn on some music.

Music is on. There is a dog sitting beside me and one barking somewhere down the road. Crickets and frog noises. Chickens and roosters. There's a kitty on the fence hanging out. Oh, this is truly relaxing.

I was wanting to come out here and write last night, but I didn't get around to seeing if I could snatch up some wireless. Then I started playing that damn game Farkle and didn't even check. I think this will make for nice writing accommodations. How cool. I think being out here in the air will do me some good. Get my big old booty in gear. I only have a month or so to do the majority of my project. Sure, I have some done, but I need to get on the ball. Seriously. And being out here is really putting me in a good state of mind. I'm glad.

Hey, check out the new blog over there--->
See it? It's a friend of mine's blog. So, read it because he's pretty damn interesting. Can't you tell by his feet?

Rock on, Ladies and Germs. I am off to relax.

No comments: