Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I get to be a normal person again. Well, as close as I can be to that...

Well, my hot lover man is off on tour again. I sure will be glad when I get him for longer than a few days! This last round will be the last for a little bit. And, I am happy for that. I miss the heck out of him already. July 2, I can't wait for you! That will be pretty awesome because I not only get to see my main man play his tunage, but I also get to see all my people! Yay!

Other than that, I got nothing going on. I am working on editing stories for my Master's project. That is going slowly. I keep changing things. And, I am supposed to be writing more, but I have some sort of writer's block. Or maybe the term is super laziness. It just isn't pouring out of me the way it can. And that is really pissing me off. But, the editing is going well.

I do keep doubting myself at every turn. And, I suddenly think I am a talentless hack. I do that often, though, in pretty much every aspect of life. I have no idea what is different about this project thing. Ugh! I just need to get the hell going. Maybe I should post stuff on here to get people's opinions. But, then again, I am not one for rejection. So, I probably won't do that. If anyone wants to read anything let me know. Just be nice to me, as I am fragile. Actually, I'm not at all. But, if you say that, people are nicer to you!

What the hell else is going on? God lord, not a damn thing. I haven't gotten our pictures developed from our little trip. I figure I will get that done sometime before Christmas. Or maybe sometime before Christmas 2939.

Oh, exciting news for me but no one else...I am going to be a daytime worker again soon. I have been working nights for well over a year now. I have turned into a freak zombie weirdo. I am a night person. There is no doubt in that. However, working nights (which I have done a number of times in the past) is just a different lifestyle. It is one I am sick of. So, starting next month, I get to function like a real live person again! Hurray! At least I hope hurray. I will let you know what I think about it.

2 comments:

iamkristy said...

I'll read, yo. Send me some stories.

And congrats on returning to the daylight.

d.g. said...

I will also read -- I do NOT think you are talentless. Everything you write makes me giggle, because it's like you're in the room with me, and I can actually hear you speaking. Your personality comes through loud and clear in your writing, and I LOVE that. =)

Yay for working days, woot!