Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The First Interview with Laura- Queen of the Gypsies

1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be famous. I still do. I have no idea how or why I was going to get there, but I felt that the only reason to live was to be famous. I still think that. I mean, what other purpose is there? I never had any true career wants. I wanted to be an astronaut for a while because Shannen Doherty's character on Our House wanted to be one, and I thought it sounded cool. I have always wanted to be a writer. So, maybe that is it. Either way, it would end with me being famous.

2. What is your favorite vacation destination, and why?

I am going to go with a vacation spot I have been to because otherwise, I wouldn't know. It would have to be Matagorda, TX. I love it there. I love it there. It is growing, and that sucks. But, I still love it. Of course, a lot has to do with a friend's house on the Colorado. I love that house. I love how the Colorado empties into the Gulf. I love the weather. I love the relaxedness of it. I love the Stanley's (see previous post). I just really like it there.


3. What is your guiltiest pleasure?

My guilty pleasure is kinda gross. When I am giving myself a manicure, I always bite my nails off instead of cutting them with clippers. I used to bite my nails, but when I was about 18 or 19, I quit. I still want to bite them all the time. But, I don't. I only do it when I am doing my nails.


4. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?

Being Laura Ferguson. Really, not much else needs to be said on the subject! Well, I would go writer or actor or singer or just one of those famous for being famous people. Or cult leader, masked gunman, bank robber, whatever.


5. President Obama has told you that he will make one of your ideas law, not questions asked. What idea do you suggest?

Gay marriage is legal. Why is it that I can marry the guy that is standing in the parking lot outside my office who I have never seen and do not even know his name, but gay people can't? I mean, I can go marry that guy right now, no questions asked. But, people who have been together for ever can't! Or hell, maybe a gay man wants to marry that guy in the parking lot. I am all for it. I guess marriage is sacred, especially when you do it 9 or 10 times in your life. Oh, so sacred. Fucking ridiculous. Let anyone who wants to get married get married.



So, once you answer these, copy and paste the following…



Now...I would love to interview you and you and you. So here is what you do:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions.)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So come on--let's get to know each other better. And do not fear potential questions--I promise to play very nice. Good times



Good luck!

No comments: