Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grey Gardens

To those who have never seen Grey Gardens, it is one of the greatest documentaries ever made. And it is about two of the greatest characters of all times. It is brilliant and sad and entertaining. I highly recommend it. Highly!

Now, I am quite a fan. For years there has been talk of remaking it. I have been quite opposed. Highly! I heard they were going to cast Drew Barrymore in it. Now, I love Drew. She's adorable, I like most of her movies, she's just Drew Barrymore-y. I like Drew Barrymore-y. But, Little Edie holds a dear place in my heart. I was highly opposed to this casting. Highly!

Then I saw the trailer.



She has Little Edie down. I can't even begin to tell you. It sucked the breath right out of me. And Jessica Lange as Big Edie! They are almost identical. I am highly excited. Highly!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just gave you an award...go check it out!