Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yacht Rock Me, Amadeus!

Yacht Rock 12 is out! And is it the end, or is it the beginning?



For those not in the know, Yacht Rock is the greatest series of shorts ever created by man. They are all about the smooth music of the 70's created by Loggins, McDonald, Cross, Hall and Oates, etc. This music is so smooth, it is called Yacht Rock. I highly suggest you start at #1 and work you way to #12 (although, you can skip the Jethro Tull one. One, it's kinda boring. And two, it's about Jethro Tull. Yuck.)

Believe me, if you venture into the smooth seas of Yacht Rock, you will not be disappointed. Well, unless you don't have my same sense of humor. Then you might be. But, it's fucking awesome, so I don't know how you can be! So, get your dick out of your heart, and watch it!

By the way, if you type Yacht Rock into youtube, the suggestion of History of the Third Reich comes up. I find that odd.

No comments: