Saturday, May 22, 2010

LOST in Love


Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow is the day in which my life will change forever. Tomorrow is the final episode of LOST.

I am so thrilled that I can barely stand it. I am finally going to get an explanation to questions, mysteries, and flat out confusing scenarios. I will finally find out what the hell is going on! I have very little idea what is actually happening on a show I have watched for six years. That's a hard thing to do, keep all your viewers guessing. And I can't wait to find out how wrong I am in all my theories, as all but one so far has been disproved.

I am so super bananapants excited. The viewing and celebration shall start tomorrow at Travis and Jacob's at 5:30. It will extend well into the evening. There will be food, drink, and probably lots of talking and rewinding.

The only problem I have is what am I going to do next? When The Sopranos ended, I still had LOST. When this ends, I got nothing. What am I going to do with my Tuesday evenings? I will be wayward and without an obsession. But, I do not mind because finally I will be able to understand what the hell is going on!

No comments: