Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bak, Bak, Baaaagak!


Tonight, as most nights, the Jodster and I hung out over at Trav and Jacob's. And, as per our usual, we played a game (because that is the kind of dork group we are). Tonight we played a game that I have heard of but never played. It is Chickenfoot. And, oh my gosh it is fun!

So, when Jody and I were out in the cabin in the woods, I think this was part of the domino game we couldn't figure out. I sure wish we had because it is damn fun. Sure, it took us like 2 hours, but it was so worth it. It was super ass fun. It is totally going on the Catan, Clue, Mall Madness, Monopoly side of the game table. I can't wait to play again. I didn't win, but it was still fun. And I am a sore loser!

So, anytime anyone wants to play Chickenfoot (the game, not the crappy band) give me a call! I shall chickenfoot it whilst making the most fabulous chicken noises! Hurray!

By the way, if anyone knows what this Mexican Train game that accompanies it is, let me know. Sure we could read the directions, but who wants to do that. I truly don't want to ruin the image in my head of what I believe a Mexican train is...I'm such a perv!

No comments: