Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Ain't Got No Germy Hands!

Today the Jodster and I were treated to a fine meal at the Mighty Fine by David and Steve, two of the funnest people ever. I had never been there. It was pretty good. I got the "salad sandwich" with cheese. That's just a cheeseburger without meat. I got some crinkle cut fries and a coke. It was Mighty Fine, if I do say so myself.

Now, the best part of this meal was the hand washing station in the dining room. It was like a water massage for your arms! It was incredible!

You stick your arms in, it shoots water out on you, and you can keep your arms in there for as long as you want! Then, you get a sticker! It's awesome. I highly recommend going for the hand wash. Did I mention the free stickers? They say "I have clean hands!"

This place is pretty tasty. But, you must go for the arm water massage and stickers! It's a must!

By the way, Party Down in the funniest show on TV. Don't trust me, trust the laughter that will come flowing out of your mouth involuntarily when you watch it. I'm just saying.

No comments: