Monday, May 3, 2010

Let's Bowl!

It seems I have gone uberly boring. Or else, I have forgotten how to type and use my brain at the same time. Either way, I think Farmville has sucked the life out of my blog. So, I must go forth and write about my exciting life before I forget I have one.

Not much been going on here in the land of the ATX (I hate when people use ATX). Saw Jody play a few times. Worked a whole buttload. Watched some incredibly dull movies. Watch out for The Lovely Bones. It's a piece of wrinkly butt.

Nothing new going on at all. I threw out my back. Seems a new bra with your boobs hiked up to your chin couple with new slightly heeled motorcycle boots will throw off your stance whilst you stand watching your hot piece of man meat beat on some drums.

It seems I am getting too fat and too old to look all hoochie like at a bar and come away unscathed. Oh 34, how I love you so! That caused me to spend a butt numbing day in bed hopped up on a borrowed hydrocodone and watching hour after hour of Rick Bayless teaching me how to make Mexican food. The fact that he over pronounced all the Spanish words got old after a while. I mean, come on, Rick! Do yo have to say EnCHEEEEEELATHA? Can't you just say enchilada. You are a white person from Chicago. And if you keep sounding that authentically Mexican, an Arizonian police person might pop out of nowhere and send you packing! And, I guess chorizo and jalapenos aren't available to everyone at the HEB. But, are they really that rare to find outside of the southwest?

Well, boobs to Rick Bayless. At least it isn't Rick Steves! His show is "Europe through the Back Door. I don't think it takes me to give you a joke to insert there. I mean, how can the title alone not just crack a smile. Come on, you're laughing! You know you are!

Good lord, what a dork. I am showing here that I have no cable. Man, does that make me lame? I am sure it does. But, I have internet. Who needs cable when you can watch everything online? Of course, I would love cable. I would love a DVR. But, I think we are doing just fine with the online. (Can I get my balls mailed to me on the online? Inside joke).

Well, there you have it. Random thoughts about absolutely nothing. Good Lord! What has become of my mush brain? I think I am going to quit now. They are weighing people on Dr. Oz. And that's way more important than thinking!

Good morning, one and all!

No comments: