Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh How the 2010 has Come!

That title sounds a bit pervy, huh?

Anyway, the new year is here. I had a fantastic New Year's Eve. It wasn't spent in a hugely populated area with a bunch of goony strangers. Thanks goodness! It was spent with my best friends playing Wii, playing Uno and doing Mad Libs at the same time, getting a bit happy, dancing and singing, and watching some East Side illegal fireworks. It was really a great evening! Wanna see it?


Photobucket

This was at the last meal of 2009. It took place at the Dan's hamburgers on Airport. Man, Dan's is damn good. I like the Fran's, but it's not Dan's. For those of you in Austin, you know the deal with those restaurants. It was a mighty tasty meal!

Then we headed over to the T and the J's for some new year's fun with Katie! We did all kinds of fun activities that involved not a whole lot of people, but a whole lot of entertainment. Well, at least for us! I laughed so hard at one point that I almost passed out. I think that might have been during the Mad-Libs while Unoing (thank you, Jody, for the fab idea!). There was an incredible illegal fireworks display right up the street. Hell yeah, for that! I mean, they were some fancy fireworks.

All in all, a great evening. Here, I will let you see!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a great fucking night! For real it was. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. And, of course, I hope everyone rang in their first meal of the new decade as fancily as we did!


Ah, the Jack in the Box! Way to start the new year!

No comments: