Saturday, January 2, 2010

Avatar!

What a big, stinky pile of not good movie that was! It was so corny. It was so over done. It was just so not a good movie at all. I did like the female lead. I have no idea what her character name was. It was all kinds of pretty colors. The 3D was cool. But, it sucked ass! I didn't like it at all. It was preachy (and against itself, it seems), corny, hokey, badly acted, badly written, and too fucking long!

I don't see how anyone approved the spending of a half a billion dollars on such drivel. I can't figure out why anyone would spend that much to make any movie. Maybe to help irradicate AIDS or feed all the starving children in our country for the year. This movie was not worth that much money.

Oh, it was bad. Of course, if all you are looking for is fighting scenes and colors, than this is for you! But, if you look for more in a story than colors and fight, you might not like it either.

Not to mention the lead guy kept dropping his American accent. Ever three minutes I thought he was going to throw some shrimp on the barbie.

I didn't like it at all. Way too Passion of the Christ ish for me. Or maybe it was too much Corperate America is bad for me (wonder who paid for it). Or maybe it was that who outsider being the chosen one that I just hated. It was all so cliche and predictable. For real! It was not good! Hated it (say that like the two gay guys who reviewed movies on In Living Color whose names I can't remember at this moment).

Okay, that's that. I didn't like it.

No comments: