Friday, August 28, 2009

I will have you people know...

that moving sucks. It really does. How is it that we are this unorganized? And how is it that so much dust, dirt, animal toy stuffing, bits of paper, and just random weird shit can be hiding behind the smallest thing. I mean, I am not what one would refer to as a neat freak, but I am not the slob of the century! Ugh! I swear to f'ing Spaghetti Monster that I just can't do this again without the help of movers! This is misery. And, boy, do I know misery.

That being said, I am in a crap mood. However, I sure am glad to be getting out of this nightmare of a house. I love it. It's cute. I like the neighborhood. But, the nightmare this place has been. One day soon I will give you the rundown of why we are moving. The breaking point was the third in a row electric bill that was just unacceptable. And by that, I mean $626! I fear what August's will bring! So, yeah, we had to get!

All in all, it will be over and done with this weekend. It has to be! That's when we have to be out by. So, let's hope it goes well. Let's hope that Jody and I don't kill each other or our stink bag dogs! Yay! Moving is fun!

1 comment:

d.g. said...

Holy crap! And *I* complained because my light bill is $196 this month! Oy!