Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh, how I love being Jody's girlfriend!

Well, it has been a super fun few days! I didn't realize how much I would miss Jody before he left. Hell, I didn't realize it two weeks in. But, by the time he got home, I sure understood that I like the hell out of him, and I don't want him to go away for six weeks ever again! Of course, in his line of work, that just might happen. He will be gone for two weeks starting on Monday (we think). That isn't nearly as long. He will then come home, but go out again after a week or so. Ugh! But, he's got an incredibly cool and fulfilling job, so what can I say? It rules that he gets to do something he loves more than anything in the world. I wouldn't stop him from doing it ever. I signed on for it, and I am really happy that he is happy and has such a great thing to do. Jeez, I am a cheeseball. Luckily, though, I will get to see him when he plays in Houston! I plan on bringing my Houston peeps out to catch the show! Hurrah! I love having a cool boyfriend. Haha.

Well, he's been home, and we have had a pretty great time. We have done lots of girlfriend/boyfriend things. Movies, dinner, lunch, hanging out, hanging in, you know what, more you know what, and a bit more you know what. And that sure has been awesome! I took a few days off work to take some time to get reacquainted with him. I am at work tonight, though, because I figured someone who has been sitting shoulder to shoulder with 8 other people for six weeks might want a little time to themselves. Hopefully he is having a super fun evening alone. Probably so. It sucks when you don't have a moment alone. Nothing like running around naked and dancing and singing when you are alone. Yes, I do those things in front of Jody, and occasionally he does them in front of me. But, you can only get so down when you have an audience. Alone you can get down with your bad, naked self!

Nothing else has gone on much since I have been generally busy with boyfriend lovin'. Oh, I met the coolest baby ever! Anderson Atley Clark aka Anders aka Benjamin Buttons. I think I want to call him Floyd. I have no idea why, but I think he can Floyd the world up a bit. Anyway, he is super cool! And he is super sweet. And he has the longest little legs and biggest little hands! Now, I know that makes no sense, but it is true. He's adorable! See-->

He was just the sweetest little thing. Not a crier or anything. He made some great faces! We were so wondering what he was thinking. Probably how goony the grown ups in the room where acting. But, that's fine. We were acting goony! So, he is probably just smart!

Not to much else. I have school work to do. I have work work to do. I don't want to do anything at all! But, that's nothing new. Alrighty then. Enough of me!

1 comment:

kathie said...

anders is the best!! i'm glad you guys got to meet him. i cannot wait until he can go on our lunch dates. he'll probably need to put his hands over his ears the whole time!!