Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh, she is over!

So, I had a good yesterday. It was the last day of the semester! Now, I am free until...tomorrow. Yep, just until tomorrow. But, who cares! I am done! I had a great last class and went on a good drunk with some classmates. You know the difference between grad school and undergrad? You spend the last night of class shutting down a bar! I didn't get super drunk, but I was lucky enough to wake up with a headache. Oh, aging is so much fun. I remember when a night of drinking meant waking up happy and raring to go in the morning. I am now either a puss or just old. I am going with old. It seems cooler than puss.

In other news, my Kathie is having a baby right this very moment. Well, she's in the hospital where she has been since very early this morning. She's on facebook still, so I am guessing her Anders is still hanging out in her lady regions. I am so excited for her, although, this does mess up our weekly lunch date. Damn, that child! Haha! I am really excited to meet him, though. And she was so ready to be unpregnant. So, I am happy for them! Yay, Kathie and Jakob!

Jody comes back in a week! Holy shit, I am so excited! I can't wait to see his face. I miss his face. And his voice. I haven't actually heard it in a month now. It sucksssssss! Luckily, his people post pictures on facebook.

My pick won Celebrity Apprentice, so I was pretty happy about that. Well, I wanted Jesse James to win, but the winner will do. I like her! I won't type it just in case someone hasn't seen it. Man, I am such a loser. I am blogging about Celebrity Apprentice. Good lord!

What else is going on? Not much. I am still computerless. I hate to see what my phone bill is going to be like because I keep checking my email on it. And, I don't subscribe to the plan. I am hoping it isn't like $300. My luck it will be. But, it happens when you are addicted to gmail. Damn, you gmail!

What else, what else, what else? Nothing. My dishwasher isn't actually broken! That's good. Bad thing is that it is the electricity in that wall. Boo. Did I tell everyone the dishwasher was broken? Well, it isn't.

This is rather boring. So, I am ending it. I am just so happy to have a day free of anything school that I can barely stand it! I will be at it again in a day or two. Super fun. But, for now, I am free!

1 comment:

d.g. said...

Yay for being free, woohooo!!!