Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'd rather be watching Judge Judy

My blog has gone stale! It's boring. I have no idea what to do to pep it up a bit. I would think maybe getting some sort of life would do it. But, alas, who has time for that? Not I. But, that would probably do it. Not much going on in life. Jody is back out on the road. That's sucky, but pretty neat for him. I have had super bad electronic and electrical stuff karma. Serious bad luck with it! But, we have now a new dishwasher, new wiring in the house, and another new laptop (because the one I just bought had a hard drive that went shitty in a record 9 days!!!). We now need a dryer because ours has gone out. That's no surprise since it looks to be from about 1977. But, that being said, we still need to get another one. Boooo! But, at least all the rest of the stuff is working (not that the electrical issues are City of Austin related, not my poor old house related.)

Oh, and never buy a Compaq or Hewlett-Packard computer. The computers suck (which I have heard, but I went against my better judgment), and the customer service and tech support are so ridiculous that I almost couldn't comprehend it. Really, ridiculous. As in, take apart your computer yourself, then take it to a Radio Shack to have them make sure you took it apart correctly, then send it to HP to have it tested, then get it back still taken apart, then call them with the diagnosis, then they send you the new parts, and you put it back together! All this should only take 9 to 21 days without shipping time which will be another 9 to 21 days. Then, if that doesn't work, you can send the product back in (the same way you did before), but this time they will fix it. Of course, you have to pay for labor. Oh, and that again will take 9 to 21 days without shipping time which again is 9 to 21 days. So, all in all, you might have your computer back in about 5 months! Super cool deal, if you ask me. Or you can just take it back to Best Buy where the Geek Squad guy (who rules) will tell you that it is a piece of shit computer and to go exchange it for one from another company. So, I did. And I'm happy! Yay!

Nothing new else to report except I seem to be a grumbly old lady in that last paragraph. And boring. Whoo! What a bore. Oh, but life is better now that I have reached the blonde state again. No more brown for me. If I were ever up to brushing my hair, I would take and post a picture. One day! Hehe!

Okay, I am done for now because I am as boring as hell. Blah! I need to get out more and get more sleep. That way, I will have something to write about and do it in a positive manner. Until then, Scrooge out!

No comments: