Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Big Easy (Not Just Reasons Jody Loves Me)


Well, what in Fat Hell have I been doing for the past 5 months?  Holy shit.  I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long.  You would think I was out there in the world having some sort of life.  I wasn't.  I have been watching TV.  You know how that can get in the way of things.

So, since my last post I have become a great big liar.  You see, I am not getting married at Pioneer Town in Wimberley.  Oh, no.  We decided to go even better.  We are getting married in Jackson Square in New Orleans.  Oh yes!  NOLA.  The Big Easy.  The Place With Some Other Nickname That I Just Don't Know.  Yes, that place.  And, I can't wait!

Wedding prep is going as wedding prep will go.  Got a dress, got some rings, got a honeymoon, got a bunch of stuff.  Of course, there is tons we haven't done or planned.  But, it's getting there.  We do have a fancy website about our wedding if anyone is interested.  Just click that different colored word back there.  I am getting pretty giddy about it.  Soon I shall become a Suarez.  Or a Ferguson-Suarez (which is a crazy ethnically diverse name for a plain old white girl).  Nah, I'm just gonna be a Suarez.

Well, that's what in the hell I have been up to.  Same job, same awesome friends, same car, same house, same dopey dogs, same super awesome crazy fly fiance.  And now just to keep up the blogging.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please keep up the blog. I am enjoying this.

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

Thanks! I sure will!