Monday, April 23, 2012

And the Poop Goes On

So, I had this plan to blog pretty much daily because I think it is a good way to have your say and not offend people because no one really reads it.  Also, it appease my ego because that's just the kind of gal I am.  So, I figured I would get back on it and write write write.  Well, I was wrong.  As things go with me electronically, I have shit luck.  Really, my electronics luck can be compared to a poop filled bag sitting just over my head.  And, every time I get some new technology, I grow an inch and my pointy head pops said bag.  Then it runs all over my face.  This is what happened last week.

I finally jump into the now with an iPhone.  It's awesome. I love it.  I am thrilled to be cool and hip and able to play Angry Birds 3 years after everyone else.  Then it happens.  Poop bag pops.  I get home from work the day after I get my phone.  I go to log into my laptop at the casa, and guess what happens? Well, I don't know, but whatever it is my laptop has gone stupid.  Several keys just don't work.  And, it isn't as if the are keys you can get around.  Nope, they are the R, the E, the W, the B, and about 4 random other keys.  Do you know how hard it is to type without an E and an R?  Ugh!

So, I guess I can just go and buy us a fancy new keyboard.  But, until then I can only blog from my work computer.  (Pretend I didn't say that).  I, of course, can blog from my iPhone.  However, I can't really figure out how.  There is some sort of texting involved.  And, that is just a bit too involved for me.  So, for now, I am only going to blog when I get a chance.  Still, I guess that isn't too bad.  I mean for me.  I have gotten so out of the habit of writing.  Or, I have gotten super lazy.  I vote lazy.

Other than that, it was a fab weekend.  My sister came to visit with her friend Carol.  We had a good time.  Did the whole South Congress thing.  Ate at a trailer.  Then off to a BBQ at the T and the J's house.  Good times overall.  I love when all my people get together.  Wanna see some pictures?  Sure you do!  And, being a red blooded American with probably too much self esteem, I am going to show you!




I just realized that I spent 80% of the BBQ indoors.  I like indoors.  That's where the AC is.

Okay, off to do actual work!  Super fun!

No comments: