Monday, August 20, 2012

Movin' on Up or Down or West or East

Well, guess who has to move again? 

In the unending saga of "Laura's Moving Again," I am front and center yet again.  Ugh.  Our landlords have decided that they want to live in our house.  I have no idea why.  It's tiny and theirs is so big.  I have no idea what they will do with 2000sqft of stuff in a 678sqft of house.  But, alas, it is their prerogative not to renew our lease.  I kinda figured that would happen because they refused to give us long leases.  I also figured it because I have the shittiest house luck of all times!  Really, read the blog.  I think the first one is about me moving.  I think.  One of them is.  So, as per usual, I have to move.

Now to make moving even more fun this time around, we have to be out just a mere two weeks after we get back from our honeymoon.  Awesome. You know when the best time to move is?  It's when you have just spent several thousand dollars on your out-of-state wedding and week long honeymoon which is all nonrefundable!  And, of course, people have to eat, buy gas, and that sort of thing on their honeymoon.  So, there goes any savings we might have had.  Yes, as a huge wedding gift we get to figure out where a deposit, pet deposit, money for movers or a moving truck, electric deposit, and all the expense that goes along with moving are going to come from!  Hurray! Hurray!  Here's to enjoying the only time I have ever had an actual vacation on my life. Hurray!  You just can't imagine how happy we are about this. 

Again, nothing against our landlords. It's their house.  It's just sucky timing.  Yay!

But, alas, we will get through it and live somewhere.  Our truck is small and can't hold two people and two dogs, so we must!



No comments: