Sunday, August 5, 2012

It's Seven Days, and I'm Jonesing

Well, it has been a week since my very bestest friends in all the land moved their goony asses to the New Orleans in the Louisiana.  Sure, it's a cool town.  Yes, it is going to be very convinient for me when I get married there in the New Orleans.  And, yes, I will even say that it a good move because it advances both their careers and will better their lives in ways that they deserve.  But, I'm a big titty baby, so I'm sad. Now, only 3 more years until they come back! 

If I can keep myself as busy as I did last week, I won't miss them much at all!  I will go broke, but I won't miss them as much!

But, in case either of you two goons decide to read my blog (which you do because I force you to read it), I just wanted to let you know that I'm super proud of y'all!  And, I can't wait to see you next month!


No comments: