Friday, July 13, 2012

I Don't Tro What to Write

Well, I was going to write another blog about Channing Tatum's rear end, but I decided I wouldn't.  I have talked about it enough.  So, I shall go on to other subjects.

We have matching triple chins.
Of course, I can't think of any.  Yep, I am out of thought.  Or thoughts.  I guess I am out of thoughts.  I wonder how that happened?  I mean, I guess I am having thoughts right this minute because I am typing.  If I had no thoughts, this would look like a big bunch of nothing because I wouldn't be thinking anything and my fingers wouldn't have the ability to move.  Also, I think if I couldn't think or have thoughts I might be blob on the floor much like Peter Griffin when he had no bones. That would be quite a sight.  And sexy, too.  Me and my mush twin Peter Griffin.


So, there was that thought.  I need to come up with another one.  What is another thought that I can write about in my blog.  Jiminy Christmas, I have no idea.  I could tell you what I am currently listening to on my phone.  I am listening to Farmer John by The Premiers.  I really dig this song.  But, than again, everyone with any decent musical taste should like it.  I know this because I have the greatest taste in music of all time.  I would go on with this thought, but if I do I am quite sure I will end up offending anyone who like Coldplay or Jack Johnson.  In fact, just writing that probably lets people know that I have a serious aversion to them. And, don't even get me started on Jason Mraz or LMFAO.  I can't go there.  I will upset someone, I know.  So, I am just going to go on to thought number three.  Well, that is if I can think of a thought number three.

Okay, here's one.  Thought number three will be about........I'm still thinking.  Lord, why am I writing a blog when I have nothing to write about.  Actually, why am I writing a blog at all.  Well, I guess because I have to do something with the nervous energy and writing education I got.  So, this is just a good a place as any.  Besides, it's what all the kids do now.  And, since in my brain I am still a kid, it is what I will do.  Or will continue to do because I have been doing it for a long freaking time.

Okay, real thought number three is nothing.  I really ain't got shit tonight.  Or today.  Or whatever it is.  I spent a lot of today editing, so I think I might be just a wee bit word wiped.  Or brain wiped.  Or something wiped.  That reminds me that I need to buy toilet paper.  Remind me to go buy toilet paper on my way home, okay.  I can't end this blog with this lopsided picture thing going on here.  So, I am going to just have to post another picture or video.  I wonder what it should be.  Well, it is going to be stuck over to the left no matter what it is.  Oh, inner dialogue that I am typing, how entertaining you are going to be to the three people who read this.  Oh, dear.  Why am I typing what I am thinking?  And why do I keep writing thing for think?  I keep fixing it, so you don't know I'm doing it, but I am.  A lot. 

Okay, there's what I got.  The Trololo guy.  He died recently, and that's just sad.  But, this guy holds a special place in my heart.  I love him.  And, once,  I tried to annoy my office by playing the website which is a loop.  For two hours (I shit you not) no one said a word.  They all just sang along after a while.  Then I had to go home, so it stopped.  But, I like to think he brought our office together that morning.  I just meant to annoy.  And, it did not work.  I have once been called Tro Lo Laura. I dig that.

Well, now this seems a bit lopsided now.  So, I think I shall throw one more video up here.  I think I shall make it The Barbarians.  I like them.  I am putting Moulty because I love that song.  It is rumored that the backing band on this song is actually The Band which is one of my favorite bands of all time.  They are so much more than The Weight, People.  For real.  Although, for an overplayed song, that is a good one.  Anyway, no one except like two people even care about that or think it's awesome or have even the slightest idea what I am talking about, so I shall stop now.  And, that was thought number four.


No comments: