Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mike is Definitely Magic

I am going to keep this blog short and simple.  Go see Magic Mike.  Just go.  It's so worth it.  It really, really, really, really, really, really is worth it.  I am even going to state that the story isn't bad.  At all.  And, then there are the men.  Oh. Dear.  I highly recommend it.  I'm going to post some trailers here because I want to watch them, and that is all that is available on youtube.  I can't say enough except they could have used a bit more man dancing in no clothes. I'm also declaring what a big fan I am of Channing Tatum, of Matthew McConahoweveryouspellit's bending over in no pants, and of Big Dick Richie who will always be known as that to me because I just don't care what his real name is.

P.S.  Thank you, Steven Soderbergh for not making the main female character stupid, gullible, dumb, or predictably cute female in a movie.  Those of us with brains and boobies appreciate it.

Let me stop right here to let you know that Channing Tatum pulling off his pants in the above scene is as good as you think it is.  It is so good.  So, so good.  Good lord!  Here, here's a still of it just in case you don't get the full effect in the clip.
Yep, I made this picture as large as I could! 

I might have to go watch those stupid Nicholas Sparks movies or GI Joe.  I mean, he's funny in 21 Jump Street, but I didn't know how talented he was.  I mean, that pants/butt thing really works.

Okay, this is a total bootleg scene on someone's phone. I am going to leave you with it.  I just don't care how wrong it is for me to post it, and it will probably be gone soon.  But, it's worth it!  Hurry before it goes away.  Lord, he's hot!

Okay, enough of me being a pig.  I shall go now and study the Bible and read to blind children.  Sha right!  Nope, I think I will go objectify more men.  Yay!

1 comment:

chelle said...

Hey hey its me chelle hee, gurl... you make me laugh so much, I wish we lived close by ... now I am gonna have to go find someone to go see this movie with. One of my favorite songs and to see him strip to it yum yum. The movie The Eagle with him in it is good and the music is great.