Saturday, February 27, 2010

Soon To Be Bostonians

Or is it Bostonites? I like that better, but I am pretty sure it is Bostonians.

So, Kristy and Koley leave us next weekend to go to Boston for a year. Ugh. It is going to be an amazing opportunity. But, ugh.

In their honor, I have made an overload of salsa and guacamole for their going away party. You know how much someone loves you in this state by the amount of guacamole in you make them. I made them lots.

So, this will be 4 down! Damn, adulthood and all it's moving aboutness. We are a shrinking crew, we are (even though sects are growing. Kate is due March 5!). But, alas, 'tis life, I guess.

Boston. Home of beans. And soon of Kristy and Koley. We shall miss them. But, luckily, our cross country road trips are getting cheaper and cheaper. I mean, who needs a hotel when you get to hunker down on a couch for free!

But, in their honor, once again, I shall say it....Ugh!

No comments: