Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pictures of Your Slutty Nasty Grandma...

No one will get that title except David and Jody. Believe me, it is funny! But, I can't explain it. You can click on it and try to figure it out if you like.

Anywhoodles, who wants to see my trip in pictures? Who wants to see it in pictures that I took only when I remembered I had a camera? You do? Really? Oh, good.




















I gotta say that I had a great time! We stopped by my dad and Brenda's for a couple of days. Hung out, watched movies, talked, ate some incredibly large and delicious sundaes, took Jody on the Pittsburg/Mt. Pleasant tour (which can be very exciting! Believe me!).

Then we headed up Mississippi way. We stopped at Vicksburg on the way. We did the whole driving tour. It was awesome. Well, I guess a Civil War Battleground isn't awesome. But, it was really interessting. Who knew that Illinois sent so many people. I got to hand it to them! They sent lots. I am standing in front of the cool monument in that one picture. Well, unless I didn't post it. It was pretty cool.

Then off to Jody's Mom's place. We stayed with his sister who is just two houses down. We hung out with them, and did basically the same thing we did at my dad's. I got the grand tour of the Pearl/Brandon/Jackson area. I got to see his old apartment, job, restaurants he likes, where he went to the movies. Man, I am such a girl. I wanted to see everything.

We hung out with his fab mom all day. Then that night we hung out with Renee, his sister. She's awesome! And boy, would we get into lots of fun trouble together if we lived closer. We had a good time! I loved them!

So, all in all, a great time. Of course, we have been back a week, and I haven't written. I got busy. Then I got super lazy because that's what I do. But, that was a quick view into the trip across the good old South. Well, sorta. Just really across a couple of states. But, it was fun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love your new hair! Looks like y'all had a large time! Love the picture of Jody grabbing the statue's crotchal area. I want to take a road trip like that!