Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have the worst luck with computers!

I really do. Seems we finally get some rain in this damn town after almost 70 days over 100 degrees and not a drop of rain for like four months. Lightening strikes somewhere around our new apartment. Guess what happens? It zaps the power cord of my laptop. Now, I am lucky that it didn't zap the laptop itself. But, it killed the power cord. So, now I don't have a computer because it has no way to charge! And I am not one to have the ability this month to spend $130 on a replacement cord. Ugh! Seriously, what is with my luck?

Other than that, all is cool. Life ain't so bad, and that's pretty cool!

1 comment:

d.g. said...

Did you guys not get all that rain last week? It rained for like 5 days straight here ... ugh, the humidity was INSANE! I had a lot of bad hair days. =(