Monday, July 20, 2009

Woosh, am I behind!

Okay, I know all of you out there in interwebs world are just freaking out because I have not written on my blog is such a long time! I am sure you have spent countless nights wondering what I am up to! I know that I am that interesting and important to your lives.

But, alas I am still working like a fiend on finishing up this gosh darned masters degree that should wrap up in about a month. Holy shit. So, in the meantime, know that when I come back, I will fill you people in on the following subjects:

More new puppy
Harry Potter
Bruno
Jody's toe
New work hours
Granddad's death
Granddad's funeral
Seeing family I haven't seen in 20 years
My new addiction to even crappier TV
Masters degree bitching
The dentist
My stupid Steinbeck class (love Steinbeck, hate the class)
Even more new puppy
My love of Mandy for giving me the Shaft
Chicken sitting
The Sims 3

and

Whatever else I come up with.

See, I have stuff to say, just no time to say it.

Now...off to write more papers! Super fun!

1 comment:

d.g. said...

You are so much more interesting than me ... I totally suck. I can not write for 3 months, and STILL not have a damn thing to say!