Sunday, February 22, 2009

Movies! Movies! Movies!

Go see The Wrestler. It is an excellent film. It should win best picture. I even have to give it to Mickey Rourke. I don't think anyone else could have been that character. Also, I think Marisa Tomei is amazing. Be prepared to feel like shit and cry a lot. But, it truly is a great movie.

Do not see Burn After Reading. Let me state that I love the Coen Brothers. Actually, it is far more than that. I believe they may be the people to do the movie that causes world peace! This is not the movie. Oh, it sucked so bad! I was so disappointed. It was predictable, boring, long, boring, not witty at all, the plot twists where stupid and predictable, boring, long, and seemingly a joke. Did I mention boring. I was like it was a caricature of a Coen Brothers' movie. Don't see it. It sucked

No comments: