Friday, January 30, 2009

Nothing much to say today

I am at work. I am bored. I am so glad I am off this weekend. I have nothing too exciting planned. There will be a Goonies party at the T and the J's place. Trav has never seen it (and he owns it). So, since in our group, it is a crime against humanity to never have seen it ( or Groundhog Day and The Big Lebowski) we figured it time we force him to watch it.

There isn't much else going on. Valentine's Day is coming up. (Is it Valentine's or just Valentine?) Anyway, I am sure my and the Jodster will be having a romantic night out. I wonder what he will get me? I have some plans for him which include a tattoo. Well, that is if it isn't too too too expensive. We ain't broke, but we sure ain't rich! Anyway, he has wanted one for sometime, so I am aim to please that man o'mine. I am sure we will have a good time. We did last year. He is good with the romantic junk. And he doesn't even seem to mind it. And being as I have never had any sort of romance at all before this man...well, I sure am appreciative of it (albeit a bit dense of what is going on when it happens).

But, back to this weekend. I plan on doing nothing! Tomorrow, I want to sit. Sunday, I want to sit. I probably won't, but I want to. Actually, does it count as having Friday off when officially I don't really get home from work until about 8:00 in the morning on Friday? Well, probably not. But, I am counting it anyway.

I have a paper to write for one class and a story to write for another. I am completely unmotivated, as usual. But, I will get on the ball soon (or as I like to call it, the night before each is due).

Wow, this is boring. So, I am going to stop.

No comments: