Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stefon is so Hawkeye



I honestly hope one day I get to meet Bill Hader, so I can tell him how good he is at imitating Alan Alda.  It's spot on.  It's as if he is Alan Alda.  I appreciate that for some reason.  That's true talent.  By the way, he's funny as hell in general. But that Alan Alda thing is exceptional!

By the way, pepperoni on pizza is as delicious as every 6 year old thinks it is.

This will malfunction.  Ask the 70s.
Also, why are there no coffee vending machines anymore?  By the time I was old enough to want coffee over a coke (which is rarely), you can't find them anywhere.  And, I don't even think it is that I would want coffee.  I just want to use a coffee vending machine.  I always have.  Who didn't?  As a kid, I thought it was so awesome.  Sure, according to all television and movies of the 60s, 70s, and 80, they never actually worked correctly.  It seems the coffee always poured out before the cup was dispensed.  It also seems they were always in hospitals and newspaper offices.  I work for a rather large family of hospitals, and I have never heard of one existing.  Maybe I should go on a hunt.  That's my new life goal (taking place of my old life goal to read every historical marker in Texas).  If you know of one of these mythical machines, let me know.  I will go to there. 


No comments: