Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jody called me a Poop Face!

In Canada Lait au Polulet is what they call egg nog. Translated, that is chicken milk. Translated, that is the grossest thing I have ever heard! But, it sure is funny. Chicken milk. Yuck!

I saw the trailer for the Karate Kid movie. (Do I capitalize that since it really isn't the title?) Anyway, they have turned Wax On, Wax Off into Jacket On, Jacket Off. Jacket off? Did no one on the production team realize that Jackie Chan telling Will Smith's kid to Jacket Off is about a pervy and freaking hilarious as you can get! Jacket off. Hell, Jody says that to me all the time! I didn't know he was wanting me to practice karate!

I have the song Woman in Love in my head. I think that is the title. It is sung by Barbara Streisand and written by Barry Gibb. It is so overly dramatic! It's horrible, but I love it like one would a Captain and Tennille song. But, I can't help it. It is one of those awesomely bad songs like I'm Your Lady by Celine Dione or Strong Enough by Cheryl Crow. I have no idea if these are the actual titles, but I don't want to research it right now. I will fix it later if they are wrong. But, you know what I mean? Songs that are horrible, but they are done with such amazing drama and feeling? You have to appreciate them. I might make a list of them one day. I really like those types of songs. Anyway, that song is in my head. I think you wanted to know that.


I think I might have just done that whole paragraph in italics. I am kind of a tard when it comes to this thing. I will fix it later if I did. I did. I looked at the preview. Fixing coming up.

Christmas is in two days, and I gotta bleach my hair for Santa! He will be scared away by my awful roots. I look like Britney Spears about two days before she went Spearsy and shaved her head. Remember that look? Not a good one. Oh, and I have a zit on the end of my nose that I had to pick at like a meth fiend. So, for Christmas I am going as Rudolph the Red-Nosed year ago nutty Britney Spears.

Now I am off to hang out with some peoples whom I dig! I shall be back later to make this fabulously flawed blog post. Or will I?

No comments: