Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am only writing to acknowledge that I am lazy

I have been incredibly lazy in the land of the blog this month. I don't know why. I love writing. I love talking about myself. So, you would think that I would be all over this! For some reason, I am just not. Ugh, my laziness is just annoying.

What has been missed in the last couple of weeks?

Jody and I had our two year anniversary. We spent a wonderful few days in San Antonio at a fancy hotel. We lucked into being right next to the Internation Accordian Festival. Now, if you know me, you know that this makes my life. I mean, how often does one stumble upon a national accordian festival? Not often! So, that was fantastic.

We ate fancy, romantic meals. We walked the Riverwalk. We narrowly escaped the Hard Rock Cafe before being forced to order overly expensive and nonappetizing sounding food. We ate some great Mexican food. We had a ton of dirty sex. We napped. We watched cable TV (you know we don't have cable at home). We watched peacocks roam our hotel grounds. We listened to some Buckwheat Zydeco whilst drinking cheap beer, sangria, and margaritas. We had a hell of a lot of fun. See...




Sure, we aren't fancy with the pictures. All were taken from my phone. I gotta get a new camera. But, needless to say, it was a super fun weekend. It was a super fun anniversary (October 10!). And, I am in love with my goony boyfriend more than ever!

What else is going on with me? Not much. For real. Life has been pretty uneventful. This weekend Leah and Maria are getting married! I am very excited! I can't wait to see them spend all of eternity together. They have been together 7 years. So, it is about time, Ladies! Finally making honest women of each other. That should be super fun.

Then the next weekend is Kate's baby shower. My Kate is having a baby. A girl! And even though she isn't going to name it Fancy Princess Last name-Last name the way Jacob and I think she should. It is going to be a fun assed baby shower!

I am working a whole hell of a lot. It's work. Too long hours, too little money. But, what's new? I think that is a universal complaint. But, I keep on going! Hurray.

Wow, my life is fairly boring right now. I don't have anything even witty to say. What the hell is going on? I need a little inspiration. Someone needs to do something stupid, so I can rant about it.

All I can say is I am excited because tonight is Glee. I got to watch my Big Bang Theory this week. And, I am looking forward to the Project Runway.

So, wow. My life has become mundane for the month. Maybe something awesome will happen on Halloween. If not, be prepared for another fun filled blog! Someone shoot me now. Ugh!

1 comment:

d.g. said...

My daughter loves Glee so much. I haven't actually seen it, but only because I have an issue with TV. I just can't stand to sit and watch anything, other than So You Think You Can Dance. And Glee came on right afterwards last night, but I had no more concentration left and just couldn't do it. Maybe one day ...

My life is pretty boring right now, too. Something interesting needs to happen ... STAT!

Yay for your 2nd anniversary!