Monday, October 15, 2012

Mrs. Suarez at Your Service!

It is official.  I am Laura Suarez now.  Well, I am still Laura Ferguson because I haven't gotten our license in the mail and changed all my stuff.  But, I'm Laura Suarez for all accounts.  I got married!  I did.  I been married for two weeks.  Holy Highway Girls Home!  I'm a Mrs.  Finally, I am not an old cat lady.  I'm a hitched up lady now!  If I had a ton of time I would write more.  But, I don't.  Between wedding, honeymoon, work, and moving, I'm all over the place.  So, I am going to post some pictures for those of you who didn't know or get to be there.  By the way, I am not sure if that is anyone.  Maybe it is my dearly missed D who will one day come back online!  Come back!  Come back!  Anyway, here are some pictures. Yay!


















Once we get all moved this week, I will pick up with the blogging.  Oh, this has been one overwhelming last couple of months.  It's pretty rad, though.  All good changes!  Being a wife is super fun!  Yay, me! 

1 comment:

d.g. said...

Congrats!!! I am so very, very happy for you, for both of you!

So how does it feel being the "ol' ball and chain"? HA! He's a lucky man and I'm sure he knows it! You are also a lucky woman, I am sure, and you look quite beautiful. Well played, madam, well played!