Saturday, October 1, 2011

Going to the Chapel...

And, I'm gonna get meh-re-rare-ied!  Yes, I am!

I'm getting married.  Mr. Jody got down on one knee and proposed to me this evening.  Well, I guess it was yesterday evening.  And, I said yes!  Well, I guess you figured that out or else I wouldn't be writing this.

I'm so excited!  Married!  Like real live people do.  I can't wait.  I'm a be Mrs. Suarez.  Ah!!  I'm so happy!


Please ignore the unpainted nails.  He caught me off guard. I was actually in my undies watching Dateline or some such nonsense.  I was looking ultra fabulous.  But, that must mean he really loves me!  I am so excited.  Just wait for all the annoying wedding blogging that will come!  Yay!

3 comments:

d.g. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

=)

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

Thanks! I'm pretty excited. Now, to find out how to have a really awesome wedding for a really free price!

d.g. said...

I can relate to that. Chris and I really really REALLY wanted to get married at the Renaissance Festival, but the cheapest package was $1000 which we could NOT afford at the time... still couldn't, truth to tell. So Justice of the Peace it was, but I really would have preferred a "real" wedding, even if there were only 10 other people there!

There are a ton of blogs out there about how to do your own wedding. Apparently, everyone is doing that these days, which is awesome. Nothing better than saving money + giving your ceremony/reception your own personal touch!