Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Timber!!!!

In the long running tradition of Laura's incredible bad luck with places to live, I present the latest. Two (yes two) trees have fallen on my backyard! One doing considerable damage to the the back shed and the fence, the other just kinda ruffling up the clothes line. Mind you, neither of these trees are in our yard.  Both are trees of different neighbors!  Also, I have no idea how, but neither the dogs nor I heard that big sucker fall.  Can you believe that?  I slept through it!

So, in my great experiences that include hail breaking out every window, a sewage filled bedroom, a rat infestation, a burst pipe flood, a roof that leaked so much that there was a only a two foot space near the front door that was habitable whilst it rained, no toilet, no toilet again (and the plumber forgetting to come put it back in until we reminded them), a completely slanted house, no wiring on one half of the house, a crazy roach invasion, and The Zodiac Killer just to name a few, I give you the falling trees of 2010.

No comments: