Sunday, March 7, 2010

This is not Cool!

So, I told you I was sick a little bit ago, right? Well, it seems that getting sick twice in two weeks is the newest thing the kids are doing. And, heaven forbid I not get in on the action.

Had to go to the after hours emergency clinic today. Thank goodness for insurance. I don't do this lightly because I am not that kind of person. I am the suck it up kind of person. But, when I woke up with the pink eye, I had just had enough.

So, here are the results:

Infections in both ears (yep, they are about to blow out of my head)
Sinus Infection (yep, the bloody noses and death mucus told me that)
pink eye! (because I have been hanging out with hobos on the playground)
and
A hole in my eardrum! I have no idea how that happened at all. But, I have one. So, Tuesday I have to go see an ENT kind of a guy! Hurray!

Top that off with an incredible crick in my neck and shoulder, horrible ringing in my ear (at least I know why), a sore throat that is a result of two ear infections and a sinus infection, an inability to hear most anything, and a cough that was just subsiding from last time but decided to rejoin the party, and you have the happiest girl in all the land!

Sunday is my birthday. I can't tell if this is just a fluke trying to keep me from fun and excitement or if it is old age creeping in.

I'm not a good sick. So, bow your head and think of Jody right now. He has become my errand boy (or errand man). And I look like crap to boot. And he ain't getting any because I feel like this (read above and you will know how I feel).

This better end whether it be from penicillin or from a madman busting into my house with an ax and a gun. I don't care. It just has to stop.

No comments: