Friday, November 27, 2009

Jody Cooked my Crab Claw...And That Really Hurt

I recommend getting a boyfriend who is Cajun and likes to cook. It makes for a fabulous Thanksgiving feast of Crawfish Pie and Seafood Gumbo. Sure, I'm a vegetarian. But, I venture the seafood route on occasion. Sometimes more than I should. And tonight was one of those nights. Oh, it was so so so so so good!







I told the Jodster that this is going to be our new tradition. It was so good. And there is a whole lot of it.

Then we went and made banana pudding. I love that awesome son of a bitch! I really do. In the immortal words of Salt N Pepa...what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man!

So, my Thanksgiving went pretty damn well. Boy Howdy, I had a good day.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so in love with y'all's relationship! Miss ya!